- Especially for Your MacBook Pro/Air dock: Tobenone USB C dock dual HDMI hub compatible with your MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021 (only support one monitor for Apple M1 chip), MacBook Air 2018/2019/2020 (only support one monitor for Apple M1 chip). Note: Please confirm that your MacBook Pro/Air laptop supports display before you purchase. Only support 1 monitor for MacBooks with Apple M1 chip. The MacBook Pro with Apple M1 Pro or Apple M1 Max chip can extend dual monitors.
- Powerful USB C laptop dock stand: This USB C docking station dual monitor for macOS laptop are equipped with 2 4K HDMI and 1 VGA(for high-definition video output), USB C(5Gbps, only support data transfer), USB C PD 3.0(support max 100w input), 2 USB 3.0(up to 5Gbps), 2 USB 2.0 for wireless devices, SD/Micro SD(can read and write at the same time), RJ45 wired Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) and 3.5 mm Audio, 2 USB C host(connect to the MacBook Pro and dock).
- Dual 4K MacBook Pro Docking Station: You can access dual 4K@60Hz or 4K@30Hz additional monitors for your MacBooks laptop with HDMI1+HDMI2/VGA. You can extend 3 monitors for your MacBook Pro via two HDMI and VGA, but the HDMI2 and VGA will display the same content.
- Superspeed Data Transfer docking station: This USB C MacBook Pro dock is equipped with 2 USB 3.0 ports and one USB C port which can transfer files at speeds up to 5 Gbps. 2 USB 2.0 ports allow you to connect wireless mouse/keyboard without lag. The SD/Micro SD slot is suitable for all kinds of data cards and can transfer files quickly (480Mbps) in a few seconds, improving your work efficiency. Note: This USB C laptop docking station's SD/Micro SD support 2 cards reading simultaneously.
- 100W Power Delivery USB C hub: Tobenone MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor supports up to 100W power input (PD3.0), and offers max 87W power charging for your MacBooks. You can quickly charge your MacBook Pro/Air laptop. Please attach the MacBook pro laptop's power to the USB C PD3.0 charging port of the dock for stable usage. Note: The charger is not included. (Any power supply higher than 60W can be used in our dock).
Tobenone USB C Dual Display Docking Station & USB C Dock with Vertical Stand UDS-020, laptop docking station dual monitor, compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4 MacBook laptops.
Please Note: The MacBooks with Apple M1 chip, only can extend one monitor. Not support Windows laptops.
This is a new innovation and design carried out by the Tobenone team according to market demand: combining the USB C docking station and laptop stand is the best choice for your MacBooks laptop, with more features, and more possibilities.
It provides 2 4K HDMI and 1 VGA, for high-definition video output, USB C(5Gbps, only support data transfer), USB C PD 3.0(support max 100w input), 2 USB 3.0(up to 5Gbps), 2 USB 2.0 for wireless devices, SD/Micro SD(can read at the same time), RJ45 wired Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) and 3.5 mm Audio output, 2 USB C host(connect to the dock).
This MacBook Pro dock also has dual functions and not only can meet the various requirements of users ( Up to 16 ports, dual 4K HDMI monitors) but also the laptop stand function (improve desktop utilization), one thing with two functions, when you want to use a dual external monitor to display, you can close the laptop and place it in the USB C dock stand, make your desktop in an orderly and neat manner. So you can improve work efficiency and makes you manage multiple applications more conveniently.
No driver is required, do not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process, just Plug and Play.
MacBook Pro 13inch 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 (with Intel chip)
MacBook Air (Retina 13-inch) 2020 with Apple M1 chip (Only support 1 monitor)
MacBook Air (Retina 13-inch) 2018/2019/2020 (with Intel chip)
MacBook Pro 13inch 2020 with Apple M1 chip (Only support 1 monitor)
MacBook Pro 14inch 2021(with Apple M1 Pro or Apple M1 Max chip)
MacBook Pro 15inch 2016/2017/2018/2019
MacBook Pro 16inch 2019
MacBook Pro 16inch 2021(with Apple M1 Pro or Apple M1 Max chip)
All Windows laptop
Note: Only can extend 1 monitor for MacBooks with the Apple M1 chip
MacBooks with the Intel/Apple M1 Pro/Apple M1 Max chip can extend 2 monitors.
1. Dual Display for MacBooks: only support the Dual Display for MacBooks with the Intel/Apple M1 Pro/Apple M1 Max chip. In extend mode, allows you to display the content of your MacBooks laptop to 2 monitors via HDMI1 and HDMI2/VGA. The HDMI 1 maximum output up to 4K 60Hz, HDMI 2 maximum output up to 4K 30Hz, and VGA maximum output up to 1080P.
2. MacBooks with the Apple M1 chip: It cannot support extending 2 different screens, displays are Mirror mode only which is limited by the Apple M1 chip. It means that the two external monitors are the same, but laptop screens can display different content from them.
3. For using the external dual display function, please confirm your MacBook's equipped with two Thunderbolt 3/4 ports on the same side and with an Intel chip or M1 Pro/ M1 Max chip. So please let us know if your devices are not in the compatibility list of the user guide.
4. 4K HDMI Display: The final resolution of HDMI output depends on your MacBooks, HDMI cable, and monitors. (Only when your host devices, HDMI cable, and monitors support 4K resolution, the video output will be 4K).
5. Cannot work for Windows laptops.
Fast and Stable Internet & PD Charging
|Supper data transfer can Powerfully Effective your Work||Dual USB C Cables Designed for MacBook|
The USB C PD3.0 of this MacBook Pro docking station stand for the desk supports a max of 100W input and 87W output to charge your MacBook Pro laptop.
RJ45 Ethernet: The RJ45 Ethernet port of this dual monitor MacBook Pro dock auto adapts 10/100/1000Mbps. You can transfer 1G movie in a few minutes.
2*USB 3.0 & 1*USB Type C: Data transfer speed up to 5Gbps（Note: USB Type C only supports data transfer）
2*USB 2.0:for USB wireless receiver, no lag with wireless mouse/keyboard, Ensure a stable WiFi connection.
SD&Micro SD: Support USH1, Micro SD/SDXC/SDHC Card, speed up to 480mbps. It supports 2 cards reading at the same time. You can so easily access files more speedily in seconds.
This MacBook Pro dock comes with dual USB C cables which are one cable with two outputs on each end, make your connection easier and faster.
1. How to set up dual monitors?
1>Please ensure your laptop is MacBook Pro 2016-2021 MacBook Air 2018-2020 (Note: MacBooks with Apple M1 chip only support 1 monitor)
2>Please attach the power supply to our MacBook Pro docking station
3> Attach the dual USB C cable to the USB C docking station and the MacBook
4> Add what you want to add, such as SMARTboard, projector, desk monitors, etc. Add your devices one by one can help to protect the dock and your laptop.
2. Why can't I charge my MacBook Pro to 100W when using the USB C dock?
1> Because the MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor itself consumes part of the power.
2> Depends on your power supply. If you use a 100W charger, you can charge your laptop at a maximum of 85W. If you use a charger less than 60W, you can charge your laptop at a maximum of 45W. We recommend using a power supply than 65W for a more stable connection.
3>Please check the host USB-C port of your device support power delivery or not.
4>Please connect the power supply to the PD port on the USB C docking station before connecting an external hard drive or multiple display purposes.
3. Why don't I have display when the dock station is connected?
1>Please make sure your MacBook with Thunderbolt 3/4 Ports.
2>Please attach your MacBook power supply to the PD port of this dock, so all devices can run more stable.
3>Please try other HDMI/VGA cables to connect the monitors, so we can know if there is any defective cable
4>Unplug the dock, and replug it into the left side ports of your MacBook Pro. The attached USB C cable has no up or down orientation, it has the same connector on both ends, so you don't have to figure out which end goes where, just plug it into the dock and MacBook Pro firmly.