- 15-in-2 Expansion & Compatibility: Tobenone MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor expands to 2x4K@30Hz|60Hz HDMI ports, 4xUSB 3.0 5Gbps, 1xUSB-C 5Gbps, USB C PD 3.0, 2xUSB 2.0 for wireless keyboard and mouse, 3.5mm Audio/Mic, SD/TF reader and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet. Plug and play, no driver needed. Exclusive design for MacBook Pro 2016-2021(Not M1) MacBook Air 2018-2020(Not M1). Incompatible with Windows and MacBook with M1 chip(Note: macOS with M1 chip can only extend one monitor).
- Versatile Dual 4K Extend Monitor: Tobenone USB C dual monitor laptop docking station offers a choice to add 2 external monitors via HDMI ports, easily drive two 4K@60Hz/4K@30Hz in EXTEND mode, which means you can have 3 screens with different content at a time!
- Super-Speed Data Transmission: The USB C Laptop Dual Monitor MacBook Pro docking station is equipped with 4 USB 3.0 ports and one USB C port support transmission speed up to 5 Gbps, allowing you to access your files in seconds and simultaneously read SD and TF memory card. The MacBook Pro Adapter also offers 2 USB 2.0 ports to connect your wireless keyboard and mouse without any lag.
- Strong Power Delivery USB C PD 3.0 Port: MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor supports max 100W power input and offers up to 87W safe and fast charging for connected MacBook Pro/Air, simply by connecting the laptop’s power adapter into the USB-C PD port. NOTE: charger NOT included.
- Stable & Reliable Wired Ethernet: Tobenone USB C dual monitor MacBook Pro dock offers an RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, supports up to 1Gbps and auto adapt 10/100/1000Mbps, EASILY streaming movies, downloading large files, or playing games.
An UPDATED Dual 4K USB C MacBook Pro Docking Station Dual Monitor Dock
Tobenone dual monitor MacBook adapter with unique, exclusive design allows you to connect two 4K displays via two HDMI ports without any driver. You can easily turn your MacBook into an ultra HD 4K dual extended display workstation with this Tobenone USB C dual monitor docking station.
From Super-Speed charging to high-definition media display, ultra-fast data transfer to crystal clear audio output, and access files from universal SD and TF memory card—This UPDATED MacBook USB C docking station can do it all.
Tobenone Macbook Pro USB C dock expands to 2 x 4K@30Hz|60Hz HDMI ports, 4 x USB 3.0 5Gbps, 1 x USB-C 5Gbps, USB C PD 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 for keyboard and mouse, 3.5mm Audio/Mic, SD/TF reader and RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet.
1. The cable that connects the USB C docking station dual monitor to the Laptop is about 39inches.
2. Only compatible with MacBook Pro 2016-2021 MacBook Air 2018-2020. Incompatible with Windows and MacBook with M1 chip(macOS with the new Apple Silicon M1 chip can only extend one monitor).
3. The charger is NOT included.
4.MacBook models which support DP1.4 signal:
MacBook Pro 2018 15"
MacBook Pro 2019 15"
MacBook Pro 2019 16"
MacBook Air 2020 13"
Transfer Files in Seconds
This dual monitor MacBook Pro dock is equipped with 4 USB 3.0 and 1 USB Type C port, which can transfer movies, photos, and music at speeds up to 5 Gbps.
SD and microSD card slots support virtually all SD card formats for access to photos and other media files. The SD/Micro SD Card reader can be read and write at the same time.
Faster and Stabler Wired Internet Access
Ethernet port is ideal for you to downloading/uploading large videos. Gigabit wired network supports 1000Mbps / 100Mbps / 10Mbps. Faster and more reliable than WIFI.
This USB C dual monitor docking station supports up to 100W input and offers max 87W safe and quickly charging for your compatible MacBook Pro Air.
Please connect your laptop's power supply to the dock's PD port providing up to 85W pass-through charging for your laptop—all while retaining the full functionality of the dock’s other ports.
1. Why the docking station doesn't charge my laptop?
1>It needs to be connected power supply to the PD port for stable usage when you use the docking station.
2>Please follow the below steps to have a try to check whether can work or not.
Please remove all cables--reboot your laptop--attach the dual USB C cable to the dock and the laptop--attach your MacBook's power supply to the dock's PD port for stable usage--attach others devices to the dock such as the monitor.
3>If it still cannot work, please attach the power supply to your laptop's PD port directly to check the power supply whether defective.
2. About other issues with the charger:
1>Our product is designed for a Full-featured USB-C or Thunderbolt 3/4 laptop. Normally this type of computer already comes with a USB-C power supply, so we don't provide power supply. Please use your laptop's power supply to charge your notebook.
2>The PD port supports a max input of 100W. The actual charging rate may vary depending on the power supply used (low wattage of power supply, slow charging speed). It is suggested that you use a charging adapter between 65W-100W.
- If your power supply is 100W, it can only charge up to 87W for your laptop. Because the product itself also consumes part of the power(15-20W).
- If your power supply is more than 100W(such as 130W) when you attach to the dock, the max power supply input still is 100W.
3>The power supply is connected to the PD port of the dock only charges the laptop. if you want to charge the monitor, you need to connect to the power supply to the monitor additional.
1. Connect all cables, but can not work. What should I do?
1>Please attach your MacBook power adapter to the docking station, so all connected devices can run more smoothly.
2>Please try other HDMI/VGA cables to connect the monitors, so we can know if there is any defective cable
3> Unplug the docking station, and replug it into the left side ports of your MacBook Pro. The attached USB C cable has no up or down orientation, it has the same connector on both ends, so you don't have to figure out which end goes where, just plug it into the dock and MacBook Pro firmly.
2. What to do if the second screen is not bright?
1>Please attach the power supply to the PD port so all devices can run more stable
2>Please ensure all cables connect firmly.
3. How to set up dual monitors?
1>Please ensure your laptop is MacBook Pro 2016-2021 MacBook Air 2018-2020(NOT with an M1 chip, macOS with the new Apple Silicon M1 chip can only extend one monitor.)
2>Please attach the PD to our docking station
3> Attach the dual USB C cable to the docking station and the MacBook
4> Add what you want to add, such as SMARTboard, projector, desk monitors, etc. Add your devices one by one can help to protect the dock and your laptop.
Tobenone USB C Dual Monitor Dock for macOS with 15 Ports of Connectivity
1 x USB-C Gen1:5gbps
4 x USB 3.0:5gbps/s
1 x 3.5mm Audio/Microphone: Listen to music
2 x USB 2.0: Add a keyboard, mouse, and printer
1 x SD/TF: SD/Micro SD can be used simultaneously
1 x HDMI1: resolution up to 4K/60Hz
1 x HDMI2: resolution up to 4K/30Hz
2 x USB-C: Connect Host
1 x Gigabit Ethernet: Speed up to 10/100/1000M
1 x PD3.0: Support 100W input, 87W output
Compatibility: NOTE: Incompatible with Windows and MacBook with M1 chip (M1 chip only can get one external monitor)
MacBook Pro 13inch 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020(Not M1), MacBook Air (Retina 13-inch) 2018/2019/2020(Not M1)
MacBook Pro 14inch 2021 M1 Pro&M1 Max
MacBook Pro 15inch 2016/2017/2018/2019
MacBook Pro 16inch 2019/2021 M1 Pro&M1 Max