- Especially for Your MacBook Pro/Air: The Tobenone MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor is compatible with your MacBook Pro 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 (Not M1), MacBook Air 2018/2019/2020 (Not M1). This dual-monitor adapter for MacBook Pro/Air features 2 x HDMI ports, 1x VGA, 4 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB-C, 2xUSB 2.0,3.5mm Audio, and RJ45. Less heat, more stable with 13 ports, more features, more possibility, and plug and play, without any driver or software. M1 Macbook only can extend one monitor.
- Dual 4K EXTEND Monitor: Allow you access dual 4K external monitors with our MacBook Pro USB C Hub directly, it is perfect to deal with those highly productive tasks with Ultra HD image and video output. Enjoy a crystal-clear bigger dual 4K screen (HDMI1 3840*2160@30Hz/60Hz) via this dual monitor MacBook Pro USB C adapter.
- Superspeed Data Transfer: Ultra-fast data transfer with a rate of 5Gbps for the USB 3.0 port and USB-C port. The MacBook Pro Adapter has two USB 2.0 Ports that are specially designed for your wireless devices, such as keyboard and mouse, offer you a stable WiFi connection. (Note: The front USB-C port supports data transfer, NOT for Alternate mode DisplayPort)
- Up to 87W Charging with Dual Monitor Docking Station: Using the latest chipset that supports up to 100W power input(PD3.0), and offers max 87W power charging for your connected USB C /Thunderbolt 3 laptop/notebook, this dual monitor MacBook pro USB C adapter hub offers high-speed charging for all connected phone or other devices simultaneously. (Charger is NOT included).
- High-Speed and Stable Wired Ethernet: This USB C dual monitor laptop docking station is equipped with an RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet Network Port definitely provides stable and faster network connection, automatically adapts to 10M/100M/1000Mbps network transmission. NOT more wait for streaming movies, downloading large files or playing games.
Compact and Powerful Macbook Pro/Air USB C Docking Station Can Drive 4K Dual Monitor
The Tobenone USB C Docking Station for Macbook Pro/Air allows you to extend dual 4K monitor and all your peripherals via ONE cable connection. You can easily access dual 4K external monitors with our MacBook Pro USB C Adapter,driver-free, plug and play, it is a perfect ideal to maximize the space on your desk and enhances your productivity. Less heat than normal MacBook Pro Air hub/adapter, more stable with up to 13 connected peripherals, more features, more possibility. It creates an organized and full-sized workstation with less clutter, which is special design for your Macbook Pro 2016-2020 (Not for M1), MacBook Air 2018-2020 (Not for M1), MacBook Pro 2021( M1 Pro/Max Chip).
***No driver required, do not require any software, drivers, or complicated installation process, just Plug and Play. (only for Macbook Pro 2016-2020 (Not for M1), MacBook Air 2018-2020 (Not for M1), MacBook Pro 2021( M1 Pro/Max Chip), WINDOWS ARE INCOMPATIBLE)
1. The cable that connects the USB C docking station dual monitor to the Laptop is about 39inches.
2. Only for Macbook Pro 2016-2021 MacBook Air 2018-2020, WINDOWS ARE INCOMPATIBLE.
3. The charger is NOT included. Our USB C docking station is designed for a Full-featured USB-C Macbook or Macbook Air. Normally the laptop already comes with a USB-C power supply, so we haven't added an additional power supply.
All Macs, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air with the new Apple Silicon M1 chip are INCOMPATIBLE （If you need a dual monitor）due to the M1 processor can connect only a single external display at a time in conjunction with the laptop screen.
macOS with the new Apple Silicon M1 chip can only extend one monitor.
M1 chip model: Mac Mini 2020（M1), Macbook Air 2020 13"（M1) ,Macbook Pro 2020 13"（M1)
MacBook Pro 13inch 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020; MacBook Pro 15inch 2016/2017/2018/2019; MacBook Pro 16inch 2019;
MacBook Pro 14inch (M1 Pro or M1 Max 2021);
MacBook Pro 16inch (M1 Pro or M1 Max 2021);
MacBook Air (Retina 13-inch) 2018/2019/2020.
Transfer Files in Seconds
Transfer movies, photos, and music at speeds up to 5 Gbps via the USB 3.0 and USB-C ports, Ultra-fast data transfer improves efficiency and saves time. The MacBook Pro USB C adapter hub has two USB 2.0 Ports that are specially designed for your wireless devices, such as keyboard and mouse, offer you a stable WiFi connection. (Note: The front USB-C port supports data transfer only, NOT for Alternate mode DisplayPort)
Blazing-fast PD3.0 100W Charging
This MacBook USB C hub supports up to 100W power input and offers max 87W safe and blazing-fast charging for your MacBook(Charger is NOT included) while simultaneously using the other 13 ports.
***The actual charging rate may vary depending on the equipment used.
Tobenone USB C Dual Monitor Dock for macOS with 15 Ports of Connectivity
1 x USB-C Gen1:5gbps
4 x USB 3.0:5gbps/s
1 x 3.5mm Audio/Microphone: Listen to music
2 x USB 2.0: Add a keyboard, mouse, and printer
1 x VGA: resolution up to 1080P@60Hz
1 x HDMI1: resolution up to 4K/60Hz
1 x HDMI2: resolution up to 4K/30Hz
2 x USB-C: Connect Host
1 x Gigabit Ethernet: Speed up to 10/100/1000M
1 x PD3.0: Support 100W input, 87W output
1. How to set up dual monitors with Your MacBook?
1>Please ensure your laptop is MacBook Pro 2016-2021 MacBook Air 2018-2021(NOT with an Apple M1 chip, macOS with the Apple M1 chip can only extend one monitor.)
2>Please attach the power supply to the PD port of our docking station.
3> Attach the dual USB C cable to the docking station (HOST1 and HOST2) and the MacBook
4> Attche monitors to the dock via dual HDMI or VGA port
5> Attach others devices that you want to add, such as wireless keyboard, projector, desk monitors, etc. Add your devices one by one can help to protect the dock and your laptop.
2. Why can't I charge my MacBook Pro to 100W when using the USB C dock?
1> Because the MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor itself consumes part of the power.
2> Depends on your power supply. If you use a 100W charger, you can charge your laptop at a maximum of 85W. If you use a charger less than 60W, you can charge your laptop at a maximum of 45W.
We recommend using a power supply than 65W for a more stable connection.
3>Please check the host USB-C port of your device support power delivery or not.
4>Please connect the power supply to the PD port on the USB C docking station before connecting an external hard drive or multiple display purposes.