- 16 IN 1 Dual Monitor Docking Station: This USB C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor expands your laptop with dual HDMI or VGA for video output,3 USB 3.0 ports and 3 USB 2.0 ports, USB C port, RJ-45 Ethernet port, SD&TF card reader, covering all the features you need. NOTE: Install driver before use.
- Wide Compatibility Dual Monitor Dock: This USB C Laptop Docking Station is compatible with a laptop that has Thunderbolt 3 port or a Full-featured USB C port that supports DP ALT mode. Such as the Macbook Pro/Air with M1/M1 Pro/M1 Max chip, MacBook Pro 2016-2021, MacBook Air 2018-2020, Dell XPS 13/15, Asus Zenbook Pro, Lenovo Yoga 920/910/900/720, HP Spectre 13/15 and HUAWEI MateBook etc.
- Triple Displays docking station for M1 Macbook: You can expand the triple display via this Tobenone USB C laptop dock for M1 Macbook.VGA port and HDMI 2 port are driver-based port, which supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz.While the HDMI1 port is plug and play, resolution up to 4K@60Hz(DP 1.4). Get more displays for more productivity.
- Superspeed Data Transfer: This laptop docking station dual monitor is equipped with one USB C port and 3 USB3.0 Ports for you to transfer files at a 5gbps high speed. Extra 3 USB 2.0 Ports are perfect for your wireless device. The built-in SD and TF slots support nearly all SD card formats and access to photos and other media quickly.
- Stable Ethernet Connection& Charging: RJ45 Gigabit LAN port definitely provides a stable and faster network connection for your daily, supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds. So you don't have to worry about the instability of Wi-Fi with this USB C Dual Monitor laptop docking station. This laptop USB C docking station goes with a power supply for stable usage.
Tobenone Dual Monitor Laptop Docking Station for MacBook Pro/Air & Thunderbolt3/4 Windows Laptop
The USB C Dual 4K Docking Station allows you to add TRIPLE monitors via HDMI1/HDMI2/VGA port. By connecting one cable to your laptop, you gain 16 extra ports of connectivity, which will improve your work efficiency.
With 5 Gpbs data transfer speed,3 USB 3.0 ports and one USB C for you to transfer files in seconds. Extra USB2.0 Ports for you to connect wireless devices such as the wireless mouse.The built-in SD and TF slots support nearly all SD card formats and access to photos and other media quickly.RJ45 LAN port provides a stable and faster network connection for your daily, supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds.
*The HDMI1 is plug and play via USB C Alt, and the HDMI2 and VGA port are work based on the USB3.0 driver.
*Please install the driver before using this laptop docking station
*This laptop USB C docking station dual monitor goes with a power supply for stable usage.
DisplayLink DRIVE REQUIRED:
Download the drive from DisplayLink before use.
Compatible Operating Systems(Download the DisplayLink driver before use.)
USB-C(must support PD and DisplayPort) or Thunderbolt 3/4 Ports / supports Windows 10 and 8.1 / macOS 10.13.3 and earlier and some systems with ChromeOS.
Compatible Devices(partial update):
1>16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro or M1 Max 2021), 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro or M1 Max 2021), 15" MacBook Pro (2020/2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016), 13" MacBook Pro (2020/ 2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016), 13" MacBook Air (2020/ 2019/ 2018)
2> Dell XPS 13 9350/9360/9370, XPS 15 9550/9560, Dell Precision 5510/5520
3> HP Spectre x360 13, Chromebook 13 G1, EliteBook x360 G2
4> Lenovo Yoga 720 13", Lenovo Yoga 920
Incompatible Devices(partial update):
1> Thunderbolt 2 equipped laptops
2> MacBook Pro 2015
3> Surface Pro 3/4/5/6
If you are not sure whether this USB C Docking Station is compatible with your laptop, you can refer to your laptop's manual to figure out which your USB c type is.
Or please let us know and we will help you confirm if the dual HDMI adapter is compatible with your device.
Ultra-Fast Data Transfer(5Gbps)
The universal docking station for laptops is equipped with one USB C and 3 USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps data transfer speed and you can transfer the data in a second.3 USB 2.0 Ports are better for mouse, keyboard or other low rate devices. Make the WIFI Connection more stable.
Max 1000Mbps Speedy Ethernet Port
RJ45 Gigabit LAN port definitely provides a stable and faster network connection for your ethernet, supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds.So you don't have to worry about the instability of Wi-Fi with this dual monitor docking station.
Technical Specifications About Dual Monitor USB C Dock for Laptops
System requirement: USB-C(must support PD and DisplayPort) or Thunderbolt 3/4 Ports / supports Windows 10 and 8.1 / macOS 10.13.3 and earlier and some systems with ChromeOS.
Driver: Please download and install the driver before use
HDMI 1: USB C Alt-Mode | up to 4K UHD(3840*2160/60Hz), work separately while the source is DP1.4
HDMI 2: Driver-based | supports up to 2650*1440@60Hz. (If you extend dual or triple displays, supports up to 1080P@60Hz)
VGA: Driver-based | supports up to 1080P@60Hz
3* USB 3.0: uper speed data transfer, 5Gbps
3* USB 2.0: Data transfer, special for connect mouse and keyboard
USB Type C: Only for data transfer up to 5gbps
USB Type C：Connect to the laptop
SD/MicroSD: Data transfer up to 104mbs, cannot be used simultaneously
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet: Auto supports up to 10/100/1000mbps
3.5mm Mic/Audio: For audio output/input
DC port: Charge the laptop through the DC Port
1. How to use Dual or triple monitors with your laptop?
1> Please ensure your laptop with a Thunderbolt 3/4 port, or with a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. To confirm the USB-C port function of your laptop, check your user manual or contact your laptop’s manufacturer. If your laptop only support data transfer and power supply, you can only extend dual display via HDMI2 and VGA.
2>Please attach the power supply to the DC-IN port so all devices can run more stable.
3> Please make sure you have downloaded/updated the DisplayLink driver to the latest version.(When using the dock to extend dual or triple display for your macOS laptop, please click Navigate Launchpad-> open the DisplayLink manager software.)
4> Please attach the USB C cable to the docking station "Connect to the laptop" port and and the Thunderbolt 3/4 port of your laptop.
5> Please attach others devices to the dock such as the monitor.
2. Do I need to install any drivers to use the dock?
This USB C docking station can extend your laptop to dual or triple monitors that requires a Displaylink driver to provide your USB C notebook display! There is the address of downloading the driver in the manual.
3. How to deal with screen drop, black screen, or screen flickering issues when connecting to an external monitor?
After the dock has just been connected to the external monitor, it's normal for there to be some degree of flickering. It should go away in a few seconds. If you experience any screen issues after waking up your laptop, please follow below step to have a try.
Please remove all cables - reboot your laptop - attach the power supply to the DC-IN port - attach others devices to the dock such as the monitor.
4. Can't charge my laptop when I use the USB C dock?
1> Please check the host USB-C port of your device support power delivery or not.
2> Please connect the power supply to the DC-IN port on the laptop docking station before connecting an external hard drive or multiple display purposes.