UDS016D Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor 16-In-1 Dock for M1 M2 MacBook Pro/Air Windows
UDS016D Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor 16-In-1 Dock for M1 M2 MacBook Pro/Air Windows
Compatible Operating Systems(Download the DisplayLink driver before use.)
USB-C(must support PD and DisplayPort) or Thunderbolt 3/4 Ports / supports Windows 10 and 8.1 / macOS 10.13.3 and earlier and some systems with ChromeOS.
Compatible Devices(partial update):
1> For MacBooks: 16" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro or M1 Max 2021), 14" MacBook Pro (M1 Pro or M1 Max 2021), 15" MacBook Pro (2020/2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016), 13" MacBook Pro (2020/ 2019/ 2018/ 2017/ 2016), 13" MacBook Air (2020/ 2019/ 2018), 13" MacBook Pro M2 2022, 13" MacBook Air (M2, 2022)
2> For Dell: Dell New XPS 15 i7 64GB 2TB SSD/XPS 15 9570 (Intel 8th Gen CPU)/9550/ 9560; Dell XPS 13 9380/ 9370/ 9365/ 9360/ 9350/ 9300/ 7390 2-in-1/ 7390; Dell XPS 12 2-in-1 9250; Dell Precision 7750/7730/7720/7520/7510/5510/Laptop 5590; Dell Latitude 7280/5580/5490/5480/5285/5290 2 in 1; Dell Latitude E7490/E7480/ E7470/E7370/13 E7370L/13 7000/Latitude 5310 2-in-1/Latitude 14 2-in-1 3400; Dell Alienware 15 R3/G7 15 Gaming 7588/G5 15 Gaming 5587/13 R3; Inspiron 15 2-in-1 7569/13 2-in-1 7389/13 2-in-1 7378;
3> For HP: HP EliteBook 1040 G4/EliteBook 830 g6/Elitebook 850 g5/Elitebook 840 G5 series/2018 Elite 800 G4/Elitebook 745 g6/ Elitebook x360 1030 G3/Elitebook X2/Spectre x369/Spectre x360 13t/15/15t/Spectre 360/Spectre Folio (13t-ak000cto)/Envy x360 Laptop (15z-ds100)/Envy Geforce mx250/Envy x360 15-ds1063cl/ENVY 13 (13-ad000,13-ad100) Series/ENVY Laptop 13-aq1;Zbook 17 G4/Zbook 16 G6/Zbook 15u G3/Zbook studio z5;ProBook 450 G7/Probook 440 G;HP Chromebook 14A G5/HP Chromebook-14-db0030nr;Omen laptops;
4> For Lenovo: Lenovo Thinkpad T590/Lenovo ThinkPad L480/Lenovo Yoga 940-14IIL / Yoga 930/ Yoga 920/ Yoga 910/ Yoga 900-13ISK/ Yoga 730/ Yoga 720-13IKB/ Lenovo Yoga 720/ Yoga 370/ 3rd generation Thinkpad Yoga/ Yoga C930 / Yoga c940/ Yoga C740-15IML/ Yoga 7i / Yoga15 Ultrabook Pro ; Thinkpad T490/ Thinkpad T490s/ Thinkpad T470/ Thinkpad T470s/ Thinkpad P72/ Thinkpad X1 Carbon (2019 model) / Thinkpad Carbon X1 Gen6/ ThinkPad X1 Extreme
5> For Asus: Ling Yao 3/ Ling Yao 3PRO/ Ling Yao X Series/ 13'' Zenbook/ UX330UA; Zenbook ux434f/ Zenbook flip ux370u/ ZenBook Flip 14 UX461UN-DS74T/ TUF Gaming A15 Gaming Laptop/ Zephyrus G14/ Rog GX501
Incompatible Devices(partial update):
1> Thunderbolt 2 equipped laptops
2> MacBook Pro 2015
3> Surface Pro 3/4/5/6
If you are not sure whether this USB C Docking Station is compatible with your laptop, you can refer to your laptop's manual to figure out which your USB c type is.
- Extend dual monitor docking station: This USB C docking station can extend dual monitors for your MacBook Pro or Windows laptop via dual HDMI or VGA ports (HDMI 2 and VGA resolution up to 1080P@60Hz), while the HDMI 1 resolution is up to 4K@60Hz(DP 1.4). You can also extend triple monitors for your USB-C laptops. Get more displays for more productivity.
- Included 65W power supply: This universal docking station goes with a 65W power supply that supports max 65W input and 55W power charging for your MacBooks and USB C Windows laptop. Provides a more stable connection for your laptop without an additional power supply to charge your USB C laptop, very convenient.
- Plenty of USB ports: This MacBook Pro docking station contains a total of 7 USB ports, which can connect multiple devices at the same time. Included 3 X USB3.0 and 1 X USB C port for you to transfer files at a 5gbps high speed. Extra 3 USB 2.0 ports are perfect for you to connect wireless devices, such as a keyboard and mouse without any lag. Besides the built-in SD and TF slots support nearly all SD card formats and access to photos and other media quickly.
- Gigabit Ethernet dock: RJ45 Gigabit LAN port definitely provides a stable and faster network connection for your daily, supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds. So you don't have to worry about the instability of Wi-Fi with this USB C dual monitor docking station.
- 15 IN 1 Dual monitor docking station: This USB C docking station dual monitor expands your laptop via dual HDMI or VGA for video output, (Note: HDMI1 is plug and play, HDMI2 and VGA port are driver based), 3 USB 3.0 ports, and 3 USB 2.0 ports, USB C port, RJ-45 Ethernet port, SD&TF card reader, covering all the features you need.
- Wide compatibility dual monitor dock: This universal docking station dual monitor is compatible with MacBooks and Windows laptop that has a Thunderbolt 3/4 port or a Full-featured USB C port. Such as the Macbook Pro/Air with intel/M1/M1 Pro/M1 Max/M2 chip, MacBook Pro 2016-2021, MacBook Air 2018-2020, Dell XPS 13/15, Asus Zenbook Pro, Lenovo Yoga 920/910/900/720, HP Spectre 13/15 and HUAWEI MateBook, etc.
- Compatible with M1 and M2 chips: This is a driver-based dock, which means you need to install drivers before use, and it's an easy solution for hybrid offices for laptops that don't natively support dual monitors. Such as MacBook with an Apple M1 chip or Apple M2 chip.
MODEL NUMBER: UDS016D
Please install driver before you use the dock.
1 x HDMI 1: USB C Alt-Mode | up to 4K UHD(3840*2160/60Hz), work separately while the source is DP1.4
1 x HDMI 2: Driver-based | supports up to 2650*1440@60Hz. (If you extend dual or triple displays, supports up to 1080P@60Hz)
1 x VGA: Driver-based | supports up to 1080P@60Hz
3 x USB 3.0: Super speed data transfer, 5Gbps
3 x USB 2.0: Data transfer, special for connect mouse and keyboard
1 x USB Type C: Only for data transfer up to 5gbps
1 x USB Type C：Connect to the laptop
1 x SD/MicroSD: Data transfer up to 104mbs, cannot be used simultaneously
1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet: Auto supports up to 10/100/1000mbps
1 x 3.5mm Mic/Audio: For audio output/input
1 x DC port: Charge the laptop through the DC Port
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
5.6 x 4.1 x 2 inches, 2.21 pounds
1x UDS016D docking station
1 x 3.3ft USB C cables
1 x 65W power supply (US Plug)
1 x AC to DC Cable
1x user manual
2 Year Warranty
Q: Does this usb c docking station work with a laptop that has thunderbolt 3 port?
A: Yes, this MacBook MacBook Pro docking station can work with a laptop that has thunderbolt 3 port.
Q: Ethernet port doesn't work. What should I do to fix it?
A: Hello, for the ethernet issue, please try to restart your laptop at first.
Please try to update the latest Realtek Ethernet driver by visiting https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/network-interface-controllers-10-100-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-usb-3-0-software.
Q: Can I use this docking station with the new m1 macbook? will it connect more than one monitor in extended mode?
A: Yes, this docking station can work with the new M1 MacBook and it can connect more than one monitor in extended mode
Q: Is the 55W power supply for this dock strong enough to power the 2020 M1 Mini?
A: Hello, yes. This USB C laptop docking station can power supply for the 2020 M1 Mini.
Q: Can I use this laptop docking station to charge my macbook?
A: Yes, you can use this laptop docking station to charge your MacBook. please attach the power supply to the DC port.
Q: Does this universal laptop dock require a DisplayLink driver to run the dual monitor?
A: Yes, this universal laptop dock require a DisplayLink driver to run the dual monitor. Please install driver before you use it.
Q: Does this doking station for macbook come with a power supply or should I use my laptop power supply?
A: This docking station for MacBook goes with a power supply.
Q: I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 and why does the sound on the laptop turn off when the dock is plugged into it?
A: The steps to set up the Audio play:
System Preferences → Sound → select the sound output device (Built-in Speakers is computer sound, Dispiay is monitor / TV sound, USB is headphone sound)
Any others questions with the dock, please contact our support team firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please let us know via email@example.com.
1. How to use Dual or triple monitors with your laptop?
1> Please ensure your laptop with a Thunderbolt 3/4 port, or with a USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode and Power Delivery. To confirm the USB-C port function of your laptop, check your user manual or your laptop’s manufacturer. If your laptop only support data transfer and power supply, you can only extend dual display via HDMI2 and VGA.
3> Please make sure you have downloaded/updated the DisplayLink driver to the latest version.(When using the dock to extend dual or triple display for your macOS laptop, please click Navigate Launchpad-> open the DisplayLink manager software.)
4> Please attach the USB C cable to the docking station "Connect to the laptop" port and and the Thunderbolt 3/4 port of your laptop.
5> Please attach others devices to the dock such as the monitor.
2. Do I need to install any drivers to use the dock?
This USB C docking station can extend your laptop to dual or triple monitors that requires a Displaylink driver to provide your USB C notebook display! There is the address of downloading the driver in the manual.
3. How to deal with screen drop, black screen, or screen flickering issues when connecting to an external monitor?
After the dock has just been connected to the external monitor, it's normal for there to be some degree of flickering. It should go away in a few seconds. If you experience any screen issues after waking up your laptop, please follow below step to have a try.
Please remove all cables - reboot your laptop - attach the power supply to the DC-IN port - attach others devices to the dock such as the monitor.
4. Can't charge my laptop when I use the USB C dock?
1> Please check the host USB-C port of your device support power delivery or not.
2> Please connect the power supply to the DC-IN port on the laptop docking station before connecting an external hard drive or multiple display purposes.
30-Day Returns • 2-Year Warranty • Free US Shipping